Located in the trendy DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) neighborhood sits an luxury apartment that was once a clock tower. And for $18 million dollars you could live here. What… too much?
The iconic industrial building, originally built by cardboard manufacturers, can be found at One Main Street in Brooklyn, New York. What was once an abandoned clock tower has now been transformed into a stunning triplex penthouse. This insane 6,813 sq/ft penthouse offers you a 360 degrees view of the city, overlooking the Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan. The tower renovation was started by David Walentas – the founder of the DUMBO project.
The property is being handled by the Corcoran Real Estate Group and for just a measly 18 million dollars, you can own this gem!
Signature features include:
- 4 massive clocks — installed in 14-foot-high round windows on each wall.
- The three-story apartment with the ceiling going from 16 to 50 feet in height
- Glass elevator running up its center
- Custom kitchen with white lacquer cabinets & stainless steel countertops
- Appliances by Gaggenau and Sub-Zero
- Smart Home technology
- Views of the Statue of Liberty from bathroom
- Sky roof cabana and open deck with views of the Empire State Building
Check out the gallery below
(Click to enlarge)
Author: J Spears Source: Business Insider